FORESTEEL FT-WATER - Mobile irrigation systems
Dependable and easy to use watering and water transport solutions.
- Fill-start-irrigate-repeat! Compact ready-to-use water transportation and watering solution in one package. Durable and rigid lightweight tanks combined with optimized pumping systems all assembled on a strong steel frame with forklift pockets.
Often used for irrigation tasks on car trailers, on trucks, on pickup's, on compact tool carriers (like Multihog, Holder, Nimos, Belos, Wille etc), on different types of utility vehicles (E-TRON, ALKE, Melex, ADDAX, Yamaha, Clubcar etc) and on UTVs (e.g. JD Gator, Kubota RTV, Polaris, Toro, Yamaha, Kioti) .
Irrigation solution for ground care and horticulture companies, park maintenance managers, farming and municipality managers.
* Available in different sizes and pump options with wide range of accessories.
|Tank volume, L||600||1000||2000|
|NET weight*, kg||135||160||220|
|Total weight*, kg||735||1160||2220|
|Dimensions, LxWxH mm||1650 x 910 x 985||1900 x 1130 x 1070||2410 x 1350 x 1270|
|Inside tank baffles||Optional||Optional||Optional|
|* Empty and total weight change with options and accessories|
Why Mobile irrigation system?
- Fully autonomous irrigation system
- Easy and enjoyable to work with
- Multiple combinations of watering hose on automatic-retraction reels available
- Ready to use setup, equipped with everything needed for irrigation tasks
- Highly universal due to easy-lift fuctionality (forklift pockets).
- Transport with a trailer, pickup truck, utility vehicle, UTV, electric work vehicle, golf cart etc
- Powerful and efficient HONDA pumps (* Zero emission & low noise options available)
- Suction/filling with the pump
- Mixing and solving of fertilizers pesticides etc possible with closed circuit flow
- Low center of gravity gives safer usage compared to do-it-yourself IBC tank solutions.
- Tank baffles available against sloshing for higher speed use
- Ventilation valves integrated on the hinged top hatch
Features and standard equipment
Forkliftable steel frameStrong hot dip galvanized weather resistant steel frame with 4-way forklift pockets
Strong plastic tanksRigid and durable PE plastic tanks with low center of gravity design increase work safety. Algae preventing green tank for pasture watering available as option
380 mm diameter domeTop dome with swash baffle and hinged cover increase safety, usage possibilities and allow for easy cleaning
HONDA WX15 pumpEfficient and reliable HONDA water pump with 280 l/min capacity with realively low noise level and easy start
ROLL-IN hose reel20m 3/4" or 25m 1/2" industrial high quality watering hose reel with automatic retraction
Adjustable flush nozzleProfessional easy-to-adjust flush nozzle
Mixing functionMixing and solving of fertilizers, pesticides (particle free) is possible with integrated closed circuit flow
Optional extras and Accessories
Zero emission pumpZero emission & low noise level 12V/24V electrical pumps with integrated battery and high output. Integrated to the frame with battery packs and charging system. *Replaces standard option.
Suction/filling optionFill tank with integrated pump. Valve system with suction hose and filter for filling the tank from any body of water (pond, lake etc.). Suction hose length as required.
Sloshing bafflesTank baffles against sloshing for high speed use.
Algae-preventing tankTank for pasture watering, impermeable to light and coloured green to prevent algae growth.
Twin hose reelsTwo separately usable watering hose reels to work in tandem at the same time. Includes 25m 1/2" hose reels with automatic retraction.
Filling sieveFor mixing powder fertilizers or other additives a filling sieve can be added to the top inlet dome.
Spraying lanceLong spraying lance with GEKA quick-coupling and watering shower head.
Wheeled chassisChassis for underframe with wide turf tire wheels and D50 ball coupling for towing in closed areas.
Pressure washerGasoline powered pressure washer for maintenance of urban and green areas. Perfect for cleaning roads, pavements, walls, markets.